Disclaimer: These materials are provided for personal use and for research purposes only. These works as well as any copies derived from them may not be resold or marketed in any manner without written permission from the authors. The authors retain complete copyright privileges to these documents.
SEG 2011 AGL Abstracts
Abstracts from the 2011 SEG meeting, available with permission to view from the original author.
- Physical modeling of anisotropic domains: Ultrasonic imaging of laser-etched fractures in glass: Robert R. Stewart, Nikolay Dyaur, Bode Omoboya, J.J.S. de Figueiredo, Mark Willis, Samik Sil
- Uniaxial stress and ultrasonic anisotropy in a layered orthorhombic medium:Bode Omoboya, J.J.S de Figueiredo, Nikolay Dyaur, Robert R. Stewart
- Density prediction from ground-roll inversion: Soumya Roy and Robert R. Stewart
- Integrated well-log, VSP, and surface seismic analysis of near-surface glacial sediments: Red Lodge, Montana: Jingqiu Huang and Joe Wong
- Case study: Comparison on shear wave velocity estimation in Dickman field, Ness County, Kansas: Qiong Wu, Christopher Liner
- Channel and fracture indicators from narrow-band decomposition at Dickman field, Kansas: Johnny Sealer, Tim Brown, Christopher Liner