Disclaimer: These materials are provided for personal use and for research purposes only. These works as well as any copies derived from them may not be resold or marketed in any manner without written permission from the authors. The authors retain complete copyright privileges to these documents.
SEG 2012 AGL Abstracts
Abstracts from the 2012 SEG meeting, available with permission to view from the original author.
- Fracture Characterization from Elastic Waves - An Ultrasonic Approach: Jose Jadsom S. de Figueiredo, Joerg Schleicher, Robert R. Stewart, Nikolay Dayur
- Micro-structural Characterization of Green River shale from GSA inversion: Malleswar Yenugu, Tao Jiang
- Near-surface Geophysical Imaging of Barringer(Meteor) Crater, Arizona: Soumya Roy, Robert R. Stewart, Arkadiusz Turolski
- Fluid-filled Cracks and Seismic Anisotropy: An Experimental Study: Bode Omoboya, Emrah Pacal, J.J.S de Figueiredo, Nikolay Dyaur, Robert R. Stewart
- Experimental Relations Between Stress and Fracture Properties on Synthetic Anisotropic Media : Paulo E. P. Marcondes, Jose Jadsom S. Figueiredo, Jorg Schleicher, Mehdi E Far, Nikolay Dyaur, Robert R. Stewart
- Closing the Loop via Scenario Modeling in a Time-Lapse Study of an EOR Target in Oman: Tania Mukherjee, Kurang Mehta, Jorge Lopez, Robert R. Stewart