Disclaimer: These materials are provided for personal use and for research purposes only. These works as well as any copies derived from them may not be resold or marketed in any manner without written permission from the authors. The authors retain complete copyright privileges to these documents.
AGL Day 2010 Research Presentations
Research presentations from the 2010 AGL meeting, available with permission to view from the original author.
- Allied Geophysical Lab - Research Presentations and New Direction Meeting 2010 Agenda
- Dr. Rob Stewart - Welcome and Introduction
- Dr. Bob Wiley - Physical Modeling Time Lapse, 3D, and VSP
- Dr. Fred Hilterman - Quantifying Seismic Reflectivity
- Ms. Tania Mukherjee - Near-surface geophysical imaging in a highly structured area, Beartooth Mountains, Montana
- Mr. Soumya Roy - Ground-roll Inversion for Near-surface Shear-Wave Velocity
- Dr. Chris Liner - Direct Imaging of group velocity dispersion curves in shallow water.pptx
- Dr. Leon Thomsen - Advances in seismic anisotropy
- Ms. Jintan Li - A Time-Lapse Seismic Modeling Study for CO2 Sequestration at the Dickman Oilfield Ness County, Kansas
- Dr. Rob Stewart - Oil exploration in a prospective but hazardous basin
- Dr. Brian Russell - Making Sense of all the AVO and inversion stuff