Disclaimer: These materials are provided for personal use and for research purposes only. These works as well as any copies derived from them may not be resold or marketed in any manner without written permission from the authors. The authors retain complete copyright privileges to these documents.
AGL Day 2012 Research Presentations
Research presentations from the 2012 AGL meeting, available with permission to view from the original author.
- Dr Robert Stewart - AGL Live long & prosper! | Presentation Video
- Emrah Pacal - Mirror migration of ocean-bottom node data: Atlantis, Gulf of Mexico | Presentation Video
- Bode Omoboya - Ultrasonic imaging of anisotropic domains | Presentation Video
- Nathan Babcock - Microphone suppression of air-blast noise on geophones | Presentation Video
- Li Chang - What's underneath Houston? Faults, salt and sediments | Presentation Video
- Craig Hyslop - Finding blind faults using ground roll reflection | Presentation Video
- Soumya Roy - Near-surface imaging: Meteor Crater, Arizona | Presentation Video
- Jiangbo Yu - Wavelet phase determination without accurate time-depth conversion | Presentation Video
- Jintan Li - 4D seismic modeling for CO2 sequestration: Dickman Oilfield, Kansas | Presentation Video
- Mingyong Chen - Fractional matching pursuit | Presentation Video
- Mouna Gregouri - Marcellus shale reservoir properties from 3C-3D seismic data | Presentation Video
- Robert Stewart - Searching for sand reservoir with 3C-3D seismic in India & Colombia | Presentation Video