Disclaimer: These materials are provided for personal use and for research purposes only. These works as well as any copies derived from them may not be resold or marketed in any manner without written permission from the authors. The authors retain complete copyright privileges to these documents.
AGL Day 2011 Research Presentations
Research presentations from the 2011 AGL meeting, available with permission to view from the original author.
- Dr. Rob Stewart - Welcome and Introduction | Presentation Video
- Mr. Jadsom Sampaio - Anisotropic Insights from Physical Modeling | Presentation Video
- Mr. Qiuliang Yao - Lab Measurements of Seismic Dispersion and Attenuation | Presentation Video
- Dr. Chris Liner, AGL Associate Director - Seismic Attenuation: Gain or loss? | Presentation Video
- Dr. Henrique Fraquelli - How Much is in the Tank? Reservoir Volume Uncertainty | Presentation Video
- Dr. John Castagna - Sparse-Layer Inversion & Other Advances in Quantitative Interpretation | Presentation Video
- Ms. Jintan Li - 3D Time-Lapse Seismic Modeling for CO2 Sequestration
- Mr. Emrah Pacal - Novel Acquisition Designs for OBC and Seabird's Atlantis 4C Survey | Presentation Video
- Ms. Jingqiu Huang - Integrated Near-Surface Geophysics: Red Lodge, Montana | Presentation Video
- Mr. Soumya Roy - Ground Roll Inversion for S-Wave Velocity: Meteor Crater, Arizona | Presentation Video